Visit the great white shark capital of the world with South Africa’s most experienced Shark Cage Diving Crew.
Groups are kept small (20 people or less), allowing for a more personalised and exclusive experience. The shark cage dive takes place at Dyer Island which is situated off the coast of Gansbaai. May to October are considered the best months for shark diving, although great whites are spotted here throughout the year. This is thanks to the 30 000 strong Cape Fur Seal colony that inhabits Dyer Island.
BUT if no sharks are spotted on your trip, they’ll gift you with another trip on them.
- Your GoCards benefit: 20% Discount for Shark Cage Diving
- You’ll find them here: 9 Kusweg, Kleinbaai Harbour, Gansbaai
- Contact them on: +27 (0)21 671 4777 / +27 82 559 6858 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- They are open: 365 Days a year. Tours are done on request and with advance booking. Weather conditions do apply.
- Visit their website for more information: White Shark Cage Diving Co