Two Oceans Aquarium
Get an up close and personal look at the fascinating underwater world of the Southern African Coast.
From kelp forests and Knysna seahorses to giant spider crabs, ragged-tooth sharks and lovable penguins, there’s just so much to see. Kids can also get hands on at touch pool, and for the brave, there’s the option of diving with the sharks.
Committed to serving seafood from sustainable fisheries only, the Shoreline Cafe offers great views of the Marina and Table Mountain. They also have a dedicated children’s play area.
- Your GoCards benefit: Free ticket (Value – R125 adult / R97 child), a Shoreline Cafe coffee voucher & best of all, you get to skip the queues!
- You’ll find them here: Dock Road, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
- Contact them on: +27 (0)21 418 3823 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- They are open: 365 days a year from 09h30 until 18h00
- Visit their website for more information: Two Oceans Aquarium