Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions of purchase are presented by Cards Unlimited Africa (Pty) Ltd, thereafter CUA (Pty) Ltd, the operator of GoCards Citypass packages in Cape Town.
Upon purchase of any of GoCards e-Citypass packages the purchaser is enabled to obtain certain benefits (Benefits) when the e-Citypass package is presented to the attractions, restaurants or other operators (Operators) as detailed in the attractions list.
By purchasing this Package, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
Packages purchased online are valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
- The validity of tickets issued on purchase of a package may be, based on the specific package purchased as detailed in the Attractions list, limited to a set number of consecutive days from the date of first use of any Benefit and/or limited to a set ticket quantity;
- Any unused benefits included on GoCards Explorer packages will expire after 3 months from first ticket use,
- Any unused benefits on GoCards unlimited attractions day pass packages will expiry according to the purchases passes after 24, 48, 72 or 144 hours after first time of use.
- Packages purchased online must get used within 12 months of date of purchase to avoid expiry.
- You may not return to an All-Inclusive Attractions Partner to obtain a Benefit a second or subsequent time;
- All sales are final. Refunds will not be provided for any unused Benefits or lost or stolen Cards;
Benefits and/or operators presented in this Guide may vary from time to time and as such you should confirm the availability of the Benefit with the Operator prior to use of the Pass and/or visiting the Operator. CUA (Pty) Ltd will not be responsible for any loss, damage, expense or inconvenience connected with changes in the product line-up.
- Opening days and/or times of the Operators may fluctuate from time to time, the responsibility rests with the GoCards pass holder to confirm operating hours prior to visiting. CUA (Pty) Ltd will not be responsible for any loss, damage, expense or inconvenience connected with changes in the operating times of the Operators or the Operators terms and/or conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, CUA (Pty) Ltd disclaims all liability arising out of or consequent to your use of the Pass, Attractions list and Benefits.
- All responsibility for the conduct, quality, availability or other thing in respect of the use of any Benefit is solely borne by the relevant Operator.
- CUA (Pty) Ltd limits the liability or warranties implied by statute or otherwise by resupplying the relevant services.
- CUA (Pty) Ltd entitles the card holder to certain Benefits, as per the Package purchased, to Operators upon presentation of the Card without further payment (unless otherwise stated) together with other offers and discounts where appropriate. Admission is subject to the Package being valid and to there being sufficient value remaining and subject to the operator’s capacity and admission requirements and its terms and/or conditions.
- All Operators and services listed are contractually bound with CUA (Pty) Ltd to accept admission without further payment (unless otherwise stated), subject to their normal admission criteria. CUA (Pty) Ltd will use all reasonable endeavours to facilitate admission or other genuine discounts in accordance with the terms of CUA (Pty) Ltd by holders to Operators, however, CUA (Pty) Ltd shall not be responsible, or liable for and loss damage, expense, or inconvenience, if any Operator, contrary to the terms of its contract with them, unlawfully and with no good cause, refuses admission or other genuine offers and discounts in accordance with the terms of CUA (Pty) Ltd.