Springbok Experience Rugby Museum
This is not your typical museum. Whether young or old, this ultra-modern, fully interactive rugby experience is a must for any passionate supporter of the game.
The museum features more than 60 audio visual displays where visitors can learn all about the history of South African rugby, set among cases displaying famous trophies, jerseys, boots and more. Then there’s also the “Springbok Trials” games zone where you can put your kicking, passing and reaction skills to the test.
Do you have what it takes to be the ultimate rugby fan?
- Your GoCards benefit: Free Ticket Value R65 Adult / R40 Scholars (Your GoCard also entitles you to a free beer – adults only)
- You’ll find them here: Portswood House, V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
- Contact them on: +27 (0)21 418 4741
- They are open: 10:00 to 18:00 every day (except Christmas day)
- Visit their website for more information: Springbok Experience Rugby Museum