Situated 70km North-west of Cape Town, the !Khwa ttu San Education & Cultural Centre offers a unique look into the world of the descendants of the first indigenous people of southern Africa.
You will be taken on a San-guided journey into their history, traditional knowledge, skills, languages, customs and current affairs. You can also enjoy creative dishes at their cosy restaurant, purchase unique San-made items in their craft shop or stay over in their guest house, bush camp or bush cottage.
This promises to be an eye-opening experience that will stay with you for a long time to come.
- Your GoCards benefit: Free Ticket for a Guided Tour (Value – R240 adult / R120 child)
- You’ll find them here: R27 West Coast Road
- Contact them on: +27 (0)22 492 2998 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- They are open: From 09:00 to 17:00, 7 days a week. Their San-guided tours take place at 10:00 & 14:00.
- Visit their website for more information: !Khwa ttu San Education & Cultural Centre