Get a spectacular 360 degree panoramic view of Cape Town with the Cape Wheel.
You’ll get to see Table Mountain, Robben Island, the Cape Town city skyline, the Paarl Mountains, as well as the Cape Town stadium.
There are 30 fully enclosed, air-conditioned cabins that’ll take you approx. 40m above ground. The wheel completes 4 revolutions which takes 12 – 15 min to complete. There are also two wheelchair friendly cabins available.
- Your GoCards benefit: Free ticket (Value – R90 adult / R50 child)
- You’ll find them here: V&A Waterfront, Cape Town
- Contact them on: +27 (0)21 418 2502 or email@example.com
- They are open: Mon – Thu 10am to 10pm, Friday 10am to 11pm, Sat 9am to 11pm, Sun 9am to 10pm
- Visit their website for more information: Cape Wheel