GoCards is based on a highly successful international travel card platform. Similar travel cards are sold across the world in all of the top tourist cities. They’ve become a popular way for people to explore a new city or country while enjoying huge savings.
But what’s in it for you as a partner?
It’s simple: Better exposure, more customers & additional sales opportunities. Think of it as your slice of the tourism pie.
How does it work?
- GoCards are advertised both locally and internationally via our website, brochures, flyers, and advertisements.
- Customers can purchase their GoCards either online from our Online Shop , or via any of our GoCards agents.
- They then have full access to all the special offers provided by our list of approved partners.
- Upon arrival at your establishment, they’ll present their GoCard e-ticket either as a print out or on their mobile phone, ready to be scanned or manually redeemed. This is particularly safe for both parties as no cash needs to exchange hands. You also don’t require any additional equipment as scanning and redemption can happen on your smart phone.
- You will then be able to log onto our complete online Suppliers Management Reporting & Invoicing system to track all of your GoCards redemptions in real time.
- Your account will be settled within 30 days after each month end.
- And you have the option of becoming a GoCards agent which also makes you eligible for additional sales commissions.
How do you become a partner?
- Our current card offering does focus on the Western Cape, but our plan is to expand across Southern Africa. This means that partners from all over Southern Africa are welcome.
- You can choose whether to join as a discount or attraction partner, but we will discuss these options with you to find the best fit.
- Complete our online partner form here and start earning more today.
- We will review your application within 24 hours, and if successful, we will email you your GoCards Login credentials.